Can I start my period week early on bc pills?

Hello all! Ive been on monolynah bc pills for about 6 months, and have gone the last few months skipping my periods, so I'm not entirely sure when to start my period week. Can I just start my placebo pills at any time to induce a period?
So, most doctors do like us to have a period periodically.  You need to built that into the plan.  but in general, you can skip your placebo week if you so desire to not have any bleeding/spotting at all.  When you decide to take the placebo week, I'd just do it like a regular pack.  You finish a pack and it starts with placebo, so start the new pack with placebo (or where it falls into the packaging).  Does that make senseS

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community