Chance of pregnancy on pill?

I've been on birth control pills for 8 months with a one month break but have been consistently on it for two months now. I have never missed a dose, never taken a pill more than 2 hours late or taken antibiotics or had vomiting or diarrhea to affect the pill. My periods have been consistent on the pill, I'll usually have spotting for a few days before my placebo week when I get my period/withdrawal bleeding. I spotted for about 6 days from Nov 2cd-8th, I had sex and he finished inside of me on Nov 10th, I'm currently on day 6 of my placebo week - I had a light amount of bright red blood and a small amount of clear mucus the 16th & 17th - I also took a pregnancy test as a precautionary measure today and it was negative. Based on this, what are the chances of pregnancy? Any help isn't appreciated - thank you!

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community