Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Expired pills

So I just noticed that my last two packs of pills have the expiration date of 7/2009. Im supposed to start one of the packs this sunday, and that means I will be taking 4 days of expired pills (the first four days of July). Will this be risky? I called planned parenthood and they said I would be fine...and that I can't come in and get new packs since I have two...I'm a little scared these pills won't work since its so close to the expiration date!!
you shouldnt be using birth control as you only source of birth control anyways.you should be using condoms as well. birth controls not 100% and since the pills are expired...even if its by a day...i would say to avoid sex
The expiration date of 7/2009 would mean the pills expire the end of July, meaning you can take them the whole month. Also like Kim said, you should be using another form of protection anyways as bc pills are not 100% affective.