Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Extreme tiredness and fatigue starting new pill

I just started Yasmin for acne, having previously taken Microgynon with no issues. I've only taken Yasmin for about 2 weeks, but I've noticed it seems to be really affecting me. I feel so fatigued, low, lacking motivation and just generally flat. So strange. Does anyone know if these effects pass or should ditch this pill and go back to my old one
Hormones are such a pain.  When they fluctuate or manipulated through artificial hormones, the pill, etc., fatigue can result.  Has this gotten better? They often do after the hormones stabilize.