Birth Control (Contraception) Community

How do I start another birth control pill for next month?

So my ob advised me to take the 21days pill to correct my hormones, she advised me to take it on my first day of my first menstruation which is a tuesday. I took the pill labeled "tuesday". Im now halfway finishing the first pack. Is it okay not to start on a sunday routine? And how could i start another pill pack? Is it on my first day of my next menstruation?
What pill are you taking? Is it monophasic with the same level of hormones all month or is it triphasic with different levels of hormones?

Until I know what brand you're taking I can't answer your questions.