How possible Is It 2 Get Pregnant When My Bf Has A Vasectomy

My bf had a vasectomy about 10-11 years ago and i've been dating him since the end of July 08.. The last month and a half to 2 months i have been late. i dont have all the symptoms like i did the last time i was pregnant but yet theres a few things similar.. Everyone tells us that its still possible to get pregnant and that sometimes a vasectomy can reverse itself or there arent 100% effective..
If the man had a post operative sperm count, and it was zero, then if you are pregnant, its not by him.

You might not be pregnant at all.  Take a test.  If it is negative, test again in another week.  If still negative and you are still thinking you are pregnant, see your doctor.
i heard sometimes the vasectomy can all of a sudden get reversed? thats what i heard ... like peek said give it another week or two then test or see your doctor. also ur period could be late due to stress or anything else.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community