I crushed my Birth Control Pill

Hi, I need help! I accidentally drop my birth control pill and accidentally crushed it. I put the crushed tablet in a spoon and took most of it as much as I can. I never missed a pill before or crushed it before this is the first time...will it still be effective even if crushed?
please help!
It should be. I know a lot of pills can be crushed into a powder and taken in food. So I don't think just having it crushed will make it less effective.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community