Is it bad to keep switching birth control brands?

So my pharmacy keeps switching my birth control brand. Every 3 months, I get a pack of 3 months worth of pills. Every time I go to my pharmacy to get my BC, they switch me from Junel FE 1/20 to Blisovi FE 1/20. They always say they are out of whichever brand I am currently using at the time. I Googled both brands and they have the same ingredients in them. I was wondering if it is unhealthy to keep switching brands even though they have the same stuff in the pills?
Actually, both of those are generics for the brand names Loestrin and Microgestin. Generics all have their own names but from a chemical standpoint, the active ingredients are identical to the name brand. Where Junel and Blisovi differ is just in the inactive ingredients.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community