Is it normal to bleed daily for a month after a Klyeena IUD insertion?

My 17 year old daughter had a Kyleena IUD insertion almost a month ago (12/6/19).  She has bleed daily.  It's mostly spotting, but yesterday, it was heavy.  It might be heavy today because it's about the time that she would get a regular period.  Her GYN had told her after insertion that she would get irregular spotting, but she has had some type of bleeding every day.  Is this normal or should we be concerned?  Thank you.
Normal and common are two different things.  Is this bleeding still occurring?  Spotting daily would not be ideal and would mean that this may not be a great solution for birth control for her.  I think every day would get very very old.  Is there an update?  Still happening?

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community