Lo Loestrin Fe birth control missed periods?? HELP!!!

I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe birth control from about 4 months now. The first month I got my period on schedule and experienced no side effects. The second month I had breakthrough bleeding for about 2 weeks in the middle of the month, but no period on the placebo pills. The second month I had light brown spotting the 2nd week but again no period. Should I be concerned? I've heard that some women on this particular pill don't get their period, even my gynecologist warned me of this, but it still freaks me out! I am sexually active but I take my pills perfectly and don't allow my partner to finish inside me.I have never missed a pill so I know pregnancy is unlikely and I am probably just being stressed and dramatic but I can't stand missing my period like this. Is this normal? Help!

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community