Provera?

So I went to the doctor and they wouldn't do an ultrasound, but they did a blood test and it said that i wasn't pregnant. So i went to the er and they told me that i wasn't pregnant either but thy couldn't give me an ultrasound. So the dr gave me a prescription for provera. what is it? what does it do he told me it was birth control. but i went to the pharmacy and they said that it wasn't birth control. it is hormones. oes anyone know anything about this drug?
hi i think it might be depo provera shot its a form of birth control thats wat im on now
no not the depo provera sot.. just regular provera.. its a pill
i'm on the family planning medicaid insurance and the pharmacist said it doesn't cover it. So i am thinking that it is not birth control

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community