Spotting while on the pill

I'm on the pill have bin for over two years now. Last month my fiancee came in me twice in a 24 hour period. Once in the afternoon and once that night when we went to bed. This is the first time he has *** in me more then once in one day. He says that his second round inside me will get me pregnant even while on the pill. He said this had happened with his other girlfriend who he lived with years ago. The following week I got my period when I took the placebo pills and got my period although lighter then usual. So now end of the second week of the new pack I'm spotting  bright red blood. I've bin more tired lately and a little nauseous. Little freaked out we are getting married in August. We both still live at home and will be moving in together in the spring. I just need some opinions if I should take a test or wait or what I should do. thanks
it can be many things, however I would take a test to rule out pregnancy. I know when I was using the pill I would have break through spotting.
Since you had your periods after the episode, so it nils the chances of pregnancy because if pregnancy occurs, menstrual periods cease. This spotting that occurs if due to the hormonal effect of the pills. Even stress and anxiety can also cause this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community