Birth Control (Contraception) Community

birth control & period HELP!!

I started my birth control on a monday but i missed it tuesday so i doubled up Wednesday. i noticed it gave me crazy nausea n bad mood swing so i completely stopped. so the followin week on Tuesday my period came down n i wasnt suppose to get till July 19th is this normal? will u have one of those crazy cycles like a period 2xs a month?
it probably happened because you doubled up on your bc, you only have like a 12 hr time to take it or they tell you just to wait and take it at your normal time and one dosage not to double it up.