Birth Control (Contraception) Community

instructor

I'm on birth control and my period is late by 4 days.  I had my yearly papsmear the day before my period, but nothing yet.  I have never missed a pill and I have never been late.  I'm not on any medication, but I do take a daily vitamin, b6, folic acid and a olive oil vitamin daily. What could be the problem?
I would suggest you wait another week or so and if you still didn't get it and are that concerned you should probably get that checked out to make sure it's not a pregnancy. It could just be one of those things and you could be just a few days late, but if you are worried it definitely wouldn't hurt to get it checked out!