Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.45k Members

instructor

I'm on birth control and my period is late by 4 days.  I had my yearly papsmear the day before my period, but nothing yet.  I have never missed a pill and I have never been late.  I'm not on any medication, but I do take a daily vitamin, b6, folic acid and a olive oil vitamin daily. What could be the problem?
1 Responses
I would suggest you wait another week or so and if you still didn't get it and are that concerned you should probably get that checked out to make sure it's not a pregnancy. It could just be one of those things and you could be just a few days late, but if you are worried it definitely wouldn't hurt to get it checked out!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.