Birth Control (Contraception) Community

miscarriage from plan b?

A few weeks ago, maybe close to a month i had taken plan b due to unprotected sex with my boyfriend.. i already have 1 child and i am not ready for another.. so plan b was my first thought! I guess i should have done my research because now i see a lot of other woman ask the same question..
So i woke up this morning with HORRIBLE cramps in the normal area but also in my lower back and all down my legs, i knew it was that time, but as soon as i went to the restroom i noticed a big blood clot came out, and i am bleeding way more than usual. I took something for my pain but still hurt... These past few days i also noticed i been feeling nauseas.. and now i feel really cold outside, and warm in... could i have actually gotten pregnant, and plan b made me miscarry because maybe it didnt keep my egg from furtlizing? Is that possible?
Plan B does not cause a miscarriage.  If you have already ovulated and implanted, it does nothing.  The goal of Plan B is to prevent ovulation.

What you describe (a heavier period with clots) is just a normal period, made heavier by the extreme amount of hormones you took.