Birth Control (Contraception) Community

need help!!

i had to go get depo shot oct 24 did not go 3 weeks later i started to get BAD anxiety and panic attacks. is this due to withdrawal symptoms??? i have an extreme fear of death and i just wana cry aall the time for no reason!!!
I don't know much about a depo shot but if it had anything to do with hormones then I would say yes thats whats making you feel that way.If you plan on using hormones then I'm sure you were told the importance of maintaining your correct dosages and treatment. Sporadic intake of hormones can cause serious issues.
I had a similar experience when taking loestrin. I think the altering hormones is a risky thing for some women.