Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Has anybody tried DVR GROUP

I feel like I'm going crazy ? I'm emotional rollercoaster that I will never get off. I did dbt group in a partial hospitalization treatment and it helped. I need more support
I mean DBT group
See if you can go to dpt group again. I have gone three times. It takes awhile to  interact these things into your life. Keep trying to keep things positive. Give yourself a lot of props for doing what you have done. Start from there keep going on.
Yes I meant D.B.T. also
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.