Not sure what to do next

Hi all.
Im new to the site.
Unfortunately what brings me here is total frustration and just barely hanging on.

I have bpd and bipolar II.
I had made really good progress and was doing very well, stable on my meds.
I moved 3 months ago and my meds have run out for about 6 weeks now.
I know i went through some withdrawal stuff and at this point every minute is painful as i watch myself just slipping away.

The new psych office here saw me the first week of oct. and then on the second week. I had to be seen atleast 7 days apart and by the therapist for the first 2 times before they would refer me to the psychiatrist to get my meds restarted.

So for the past 7 days and for the next 13 days i wait..and wait...and wait..and suffer until my first appt with the doc on november 1.

I dont know if i can make it. Every minute is becoming so much more painful.
My family, Husband and kids and my family where i moved from in another state just watching me slip away.

Im too afraid to call the 24 hour help line. I dont know what to tell them.

I called the regular MD office today in desperation that maybe they could start me on something. Anything.
They can see me on wed..
I dont think i can handle anymore disappointment.

Im trying so hard to live...so why is it so hard to find help?
My docs from the other state wont write me anything. I feel like my move is becoming a death sentence.

I dont know what step to try to take now. I need help and there does not seem to be any to be found.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Please, Please, hang in there. You can make it. You wrote such an insigtful comment to my question. If you pray, please pray. I have seen the power of prayer. Its beautiful. It takes away the fear and the pain. I wish you perserverence. Keep writing. You write so beautifully. I am sure you are a lovely, beautiful human being who deserves the Very best. Please be patient. A very warm hug from me.
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much.
i really needed the encouragement.
i have prayed today and tomorrow have an appt with a different doctor. Atleast just to start my meds again.
You hang in there also ok?
(((hugs)))
Helpful - 0
Hello! Just checking in on you , and hope you are doing better now. Thank You for your encouragement. I do hope you have started your meds. Do write and be strong! And yes Pray! Hugs!!
Helpful - 0
hi dovemaiden. How are you keeping? My prayers are with you. Take care, Hugs from me.
Helpful - 0
Hi hunny.  I've been away from this great site for a while due to the almost exact situation as yourself.  The difference is I haven't move to a new location.  I'm a BPD sufferer of some 32(ish) years.  Only approx. one year ago, after a huge fight with the Psych Dr's, I was prescribed Seroquel and Depokote.  These are two 'mood stablisers'.  In short, I believe they certainly did help me at first, however following some very severe depressive phases and weight gain, I decided to wean myself off without Dr's advice.  It was the weight gain which concerned me the most as part of BPD for me is awful eating disorders.  Anyways, my point here is that when I'd completely stopped meds, after a month of seeming fine, I crashed big time.  Sleep issues and compulsive intrusive thoughts and I felt like you do now.  I was at the end of my tether, suicidal.  I'm now feeling slightly better having returned to the prescribed dose.  So, I'm with you all the way, like your other friend here, I send you BIG GENTLE HUGS and I can tell you darling, YOU WILL BE OK, YOU WILL.  Try and hang on in there, just a little longer and you will be better soon.  Yes, do come back and let us know how you are getting on.  More HUGS!!!!  XXXXX
Helpful - 0
Hello ! I wish you are doing well. Said a prayer for you. Good Luck! Fjb
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?