Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder.

Hello. I'm an 18 year old. I'm sorry for stating the condition (Borderline personality disorder) myself, but I think I'm VERY sure about it. I stumbled on the article in wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
I can relate to MOST of the points mentioned there, except that I'm NOT into alcohol/substance abuse.
I have been a good student so far, but my social life with people including my own family members has always been VERY bad. In particular, I now realize that I express extreme emotions and I also get overwhelmed very quickly... I also change my views on a person VERY quickly, either from positive to negative or the other way.. I'm now a freshman at college, and I can already begin to feel that I am FAR FROM BEING NORMAL.
1) Is there a place I can get help from?
2) Medicines? Just therapeutic techniques? Or any other?

Thanks.

I suggest you could start out by speaking with your local doctor about it so you can get a referral to a psychologist so you can discuss this more thoroughly. Something that might be useful is looking up 'DBT handbook' and maybe you can print one off and work through in your spare time. DBT stands for Dialectical Behavior Therapy which was specifically made for people suffering BPD and can be useful in uncover things going on inside of you.  
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.