Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Talking to myself?

I talk to myself quite often.. I've been doing it for quite a while, since I was about 13 (im 17 now). I think of a scenario that hasn't (and probably never will) happened and I will think what the other person will say and then I'l whisper/say aloud what my response is. I'll go on and on with my response and the conversations I think of are usually with people that I never see or will never meet in my life-- usually I think they will ask me a question about my life, parents, friends, appearance, school, relationships and I will explain it to them. I think I do this because I don't really have anyone to share my life with (friends or boyfriend) so I share it with myself (in a scenario that I'm sharing it with another person). Is this not normal/weird? should I be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.