Aa
A
A
A
Close
Borderline Personality Disorder Community
1.45k Members

Talking to myself?

I talk to myself quite often.. I've been doing it for quite a while, since I was about 13 (im 17 now). I think of a scenario that hasn't (and probably never will) happened and I will think what the other person will say and then I'l whisper/say aloud what my response is. I'll go on and on with my response and the conversations I think of are usually with people that I never see or will never meet in my life-- usually I think they will ask me a question about my life, parents, friends, appearance, school, relationships and I will explain it to them. I think I do this because I don't really have anyone to share my life with (friends or boyfriend) so I share it with myself (in a scenario that I'm sharing it with another person). Is this not normal/weird? should I be concerned?
0 Responses
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.