personality disorder?

Here are the traits, symptoms
what personality disorder is this…..

use and abuse of drugs and alcohol as a means of trying to feel better
feel unfairly misunderstood or mistreated
charming, flirtatious, and seductive
promiscuous sexual behavior, have many partners at the same time
constantly seeking a sexual partner, use sex to feel good about himself and to gain things he need ( support, money…)
need too much admiration from others
takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others, rarely feels sorry for what he does
shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes
lack a mature conscience and seem to be restrained only by fear of being punished or of damaging his reputations
extremely sensitive to personal criticism
lacking in initiative
vulnerable, pathetic
negative, pessimistic
depressive episodes
anxiety disorders
experiences panic from time to time
unstable patterns of social relationships
highly sensitive to rejection
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am not a dr but a lot of it seems like low-self-esteem and a lot of codependency and irrational thinking.  You would need to ask on the Dr column I believe.  Good luck
Helpful - 0
It's so nice to come to a forum where personality disoreders are discussed in such and accusatory fashion.

The mind is very complex and many disorders anxiety and personality traits have built up over many years that is why older people tend to have a higher suicide rate.

A little sympathy would be better than the condemnatory language used on this forum.
Helpful - 0
I'm assuming that you have been deeply hurt and abused by someone with the behaviours listed in your posting.  I feel so sorry for you.  If this is so, please find a more supportive group (and there are many on the internet) which can help you.  
Helpful - 0
It looks like ego is an underlying factor in that personality. Let go of the ego. It tries to separate you from all that you really are. You shouldn't judge yourself or measure yourself against another. Focus on the positive qualities and they will grow. Look inside yourself and try to understand what is motivating you to act as you are. Has some label you've adopted for yourself become such a dominating factor in your life that you are excluding all other selves to the detriment of your true self? To your happiness? You have experienced everything in your life to learn from it. There are no mistakes, only learning. Even when it feels like you aren't you are always doing exactly what you came here to do. Not every human can be a good one. No one can be happy all the time. We have to experience something good to even know what the bad is and vice versa. There is only one path, but an infinite amount of ways to go about walking it. Take responsibility for your action, for your decisions. Become more conscious of the choices you make. You have control over one thing really, your perspective.

Love and Light,
Mindy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Borderline Personality Disorder Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?