My doctor has ordered an MRI and I've been told by two different doctors tests do indicate a pituitary tumor....however, I have been having symptoms that I haven't seen with pituitary tumors. Can a pituitary tumor be invasive? Has anyone ever had these or had them be linked with another commen/co-exisitng condition? I am a 25 year old female. They are;
1) TSH is 43.23 but t3/t4 are normal (I have been on synthroid for hypothyroid for 10 years)
2) Headaches in front-top and front of head
3) Head parenthesis (tingling)
4) Blurry vision/ ocasional black spots/ looks like extreme contrast, shadowy at times. Did a vision test at school, with my contacts right eye is 20/20, left eye fails miserablly
5) VERY Irritable
6) Insattiable appetite
8) Episodes of 'Cog Fog'/'Brain Fog' that is debilitating. Spent 3 hours at the computer trying to finish a paper one morning and only got 1 sentance down because I couldn't understand/ comprehend what I had written the day before. Absolutly NO capacity to think. Couldnt remember even the previous sentance. I am perscribed adderall for ADHD and not even that makes a dent!
9) Myoclonic Jerks - all over body, legs, arms, chest, forhead, mouth. Sometimes severe enought it pushes my whole upper body or head back.
10) Acne that keeps looking like its about to go away and then comes right back. Especially under jawline area.
11) Ringing in Both Ears
12) Episodes where I get dizzy, especially when I stand up, sometimes sitting down.Head feels like floating.
13) Passing out or seizures, not really sure - I can normally feel them coming on and sit down before they happen, feels like very hot, nausous, fuzzy hearing, vision has black spots and fades out to black entirely. It happens especially bad when I strech my arms up. Sometimes I dont even have time to sit down, they happen so quickly and I fall backwards. I only go uncouncious for one second but its always in the position. On my back, body shaking, right arm staight up in the air in a closed fist. I cannot talk or do anything till it's over. Not sure if its vasovagul syncope or epilepsy. All of my other syblings (two brothers) had childhood epilepsy.
14) Nausea/vomiting - worse in the morning
15) I have noticed lately when I text and type I often mispell words, hit the wrong letters on accident (a majority of the time), repeat multiple words frequently ex- "they are they are", and leave out not just words but several words, like the whole middle of a sentance. Then when I re-read it It looks normal to me. I often dont notice it till I look back at it another day and read it then.