Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

Possible brain tumor

My father is in the hospital at the present time - Cat scan revealed swelling of the brain and possible tumor - MRI revealed white matter and lesions - nothhing definitive - patterns are nothing that the neurologist has seen before.  They have done a catscan of the abdominal area - no results yet - they did a sinal tap - high leves of protein and glucose - no real results or discussion of them yet -

His symptons were dementia like - unbalanced - personality changes - rapid weight loss - 30lbs in 3 mos.  
Speech impaired - cognitive abilitry declining - irrational behavior.  Issues with prostate - headaches.  Can you please give me some guidance - or suggestions
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I cannot offer any ideas but I hope the doctors come up with ideas.