Breast Cancer Community

Could my bra be hurting me?

I just started wearing an underwire bra. And now I am getting sharp pain under left armpit and side of breast.  Could the wires be causing it?
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums.  This is the breast cancer community and I'm assuming you aren't worried you have breast cancer from your bra.  Those would not be related.  But yes, it could be causing your pain.  But other things can as well.  I'd stop wearing the bra to see if this alleviates the pain.  Please seek medical attention though for sharp and unexplained pains.  We wish you the best of health.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.