Breast Cancer Community

I have an open wound on my breast

I'm 17 yrs old and don't know what to do and kind of embarrassed but I have an open wound on my breast on the 'nipple' or whatever it's called and it's been there for 1-2 weeks now and it does hurt I decided to put a bad aid on it to cover it up (without one it seems to hurt more) and whenever I change the bad aid there's this green colored stuff on it coming from the wound on the 'nipple' & it's been bleeding now & I have been trying to clean it with water but it hurts to even put a cloth on it I don't know what to like should I just to a Walk-in Clinic or see my Regular Doctor. It seems like it most likely won't heal In a couple days since it's been about 1-2weeks, does it sound like an infection or something worse, if it sounds like an infection would I have to take any antibiotics or something, or should I try putting Polysporin on it or no. Like I said I baiscly want feedback as detailed as possible on what I should do... I'm kind of worried. And want to know what to do ASAP please. I know this is a breast cancer community topic thing but I don't think it'd be breast cancer but it seems like the best place to ask about this open wound and as I said I want feedback ASAP on what I should do.

This discussion is related to open sore on breast.
The first thing you should do is to make an appointment to see your doctor or the go to the walk-in clinic.What you have definitely sounds like you have an infection that should be treated with Antibiotics as soon as possible.
In the meantime keep the area clean and cover it with a sterile pad until you see a medical professional.
Take care.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.