Breast Cancer Community

Pulling sensation in left breast?

It is off and on, some days, nothing. Feels like it is inside the breast, like a pulled muscle at times. felt it more one day when I bent over. I get mammograms every year, and also inspected my breast for any changes, lumps, etc. and there are none.
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums. We are glad you are really on top of your health.  Annual mammograms when indicated and monthly self breast checks are so important and we are glad you do this.  You should also mention the pain/pulling sensation you feel at your next doctors visit.  But in the mean time, remember that your breast is actually sitting on a muscle and there are also many nerves in the area.  The pulling sensation falls under the category of breast pain even though it may not actually hurt. It falls under that type of sensation.  This could simply be the way in which you use your body to do various tasks or a hormonal issue.  https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/why-do-my-breasts-hurt#1.  I would be examined by your doctor for good measure but try not to worry about this.  Let us know what your doctor says.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.