Breast Cancer Community

Will Fibroadenoma effects menstrual cycle?

I have lump since past 2 years and my menstrual cycle is almost equals to zero.. Kindly guide me
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums.  Thanks for your question. Since you posted on the Breast Cancer forum, I do want to let those reading know that a fibroadenoma is not breast cancer.  https://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/what-are-fibroadenomas#1 It is a benign lump that typically does not grow very much in the breast.  It often happens during breast feeding and due to hormones.  This would make sense as you also are having menstrual issues. It would be a good idea to see your ob/gyn and have some blood work done to look at what your hormone levels are. They then could adjust them through contraceptive pill or synthetic hormones in order to regulate them.  Do you have a regular doctor you can set that up with?
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.