Breast Cancer Community

im 20 yrs old and have a breast lump

im 20 and found a breast lump right below nipple its a half dollar big! im concerned because I have had a great grandma die in her late 20s from breast cancer and several 2nd cousins with breast cancer... should I be concerned
It’s not unusual, particularly in young women your age, to get a lump under the nipple which is mostly due to hormonal fluctuations.Usually these lumps tend to get better on their own providing that the area around the nipple doesn't look red and swollen.
Usually a  cyst appears during the two weeks before menstruation and resolve spontaneously after the period is over.
If you are terribly concerned,you could schedule an appointment with your physician and get yourself evaluated clinically especially if this lump persists okay?
Take care...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.