Breast Cancer Community

why my pathology results are blocked from the portal

I want to know if your pathology results are blocked from patient portal does it mean it is bad news?
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums. Thank you for your question.  No, this doesn't necessarily mean bad news.  We aren't sure why your information is being blocked.  Our suggestion is to call your doctor's office and inquire.  Typically if there is a bad result, they contact relatively quickly for follow up.  Please let us know how your results are and if we can help.  
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.