Does anyone have a quick cure for nipple blister?

Currently breastfeeding a baby moose who latches for a long time... leaving mommy with a clear blisters on nipple. Does anyone know of a quick fix?
Do you use the stuff you buy at store for nipples. That cream sorta helps.  I also wanna say try vasolene   Just make sure to clean it all off.  I always have used the things you buy that go in nursing bra. They  are like little clear cups with wholes. When your not nursing put them in your bra. It allows air flow around your nipples.  So they can heal. They worked for me.  I breastfed my two year old till she was 15 months old.  No bottles at all.
Lansinoh cream,soothies-gel pads that sooth nipples also by lansinoh(they r 11-12$for 2 you can use them 72hours before throwing them out but r great!) Use the cream every time u nurse and let nipples air out when u can
I had lanolin and a gel pad that could be kept in the refrigerator - those helped a ton!

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community