Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Does anyone have a quick cure for nipple blister?

Currently breastfeeding a baby moose who latches for a long time... leaving mommy with a clear blisters on nipple. Does anyone know of a quick fix?
3 Responses
Do you use the stuff you buy at store for nipples. That cream sorta helps.  I also wanna say try vasolene   Just make sure to clean it all off.  I always have used the things you buy that go in nursing bra. They  are like little clear cups with wholes. When your not nursing put them in your bra. It allows air flow around your nipples.  So they can heal. They worked for me.  I breastfed my two year old till she was 15 months old.  No bottles at all.
Lansinoh cream,soothies-gel pads that sooth nipples also by lansinoh(they r 11-12$for 2 you can use them 72hours before throwing them out but r great!) Use the cream every time u nurse and let nipples air out when u can
287071 tn?1365192513
I had lanolin and a gel pad that could be kept in the refrigerator - those helped a ton!

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.