How does one stop cravings during Breastfeeding?

LO is almost 2 months old and we are nursing. I cant stop eating chocolate! Seriously... I eat more junk food now then I did during pregnancy. I have heard breastfeeding burns calories but at this rate I am scared I'm going to gain more weight than the actual pregnancy. Anyone have some tips?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Eat protein - that will help keep you full.  Try to be conscious of what you are eating and focus on healthy things!!  I remember being hungry all the time - to the point I was almost angry I was so hungry!  My metabolism was through the roof, not everyone is like that though.  This is why I say to make smart choices!!  Best of luck!
Helpful - 0
For cutting down your calories you should eat smaller, more regular meals. It may help to lose your weight.
Helpful - 0
I drink a lot of water and have been craving peanut butter alot
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community