Milky Mama...anyone heard of it???

I'm trying to get my breast milk flowing again. I'm not completely dried up but I'd like to produce a whole lot more. I heard of this product milky mama that makes goods like cookies and brownies to help moms produce milk. Anyone heard of it or tried it before?? Or know anyone who has?? And did it work. I'm just so impatient and anxious. I tried fenugreek for a week but it didn't do anything and on the milky mama site it says that fenugreek isn't even good for babies. Any word on any way to produce more milk.....what else should I be doing/eating/drinking.....
You can try pumping out milk in between the feeds. Massage ypur breasts when u are feeding. I dont believe in any food intake will make mire milk as no medical evidence for that. Hope this helps.love  <3

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community