Pumping while being a stay at home mom

I stay home but it seems hard to pump and try breastfeed him too. Then he is very attached to me too. It just seem so hard need advice. Thank you in advance
Do you mean bf and pump at the same time? I set a pumping schedule and stick to it as much as possible if the baby gets hungry during that time then baby has priority.
i was a stay at home mom n my daughter was soo attached to me. But i only pumped when i was engored  cz my baby never liked a bottle n if i wasnt engored then i would only breastfeed
I am a firm believer that a baby can never be too attached to mom. You are laying the foundation for trust and your mother-child bond. Nursing is always going to be preferable to a bottle, always more efficient than any pump on the market, and the lists of benefits go on and on. I remember how exhausting it was nursing my boys. It was literally 24/7 for 4 years total between all three boys. Looking back, it was probably one of the best parenting decisions made thus far. Believe it or not, I miss that time spent one on one with each of my boys. Don't be in such a hurry to break away from them. They grow way too fast!!
Well mostly when they go with someone else and while we are out I give a bottle.

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community