Breastfeeding Community

breastfeeding while pregnant

Anyone else still breastfeeding a little one while pregnant? I read I could loose my milk completely. I was hoping to tandem nurse for a little anyone have any advice? My supply took a dip and my little guy is supplementing AND nursing to sleep :'(
I have an almost 3 yr old and shes still breastfeeding, im almost 28 wks now with another little girl. Its dif for everyone, but i havent had any problems. She eats a lot of food too so that probably helps. How old is your little one? Everyone says stuff about me still breastfeeing her. I was breastfed until i was a little over 2 yrs old too.
My little guy is 15 months my supply has taken a dip! It used to upset me what others would say and now I just tell them the WHO  suggests bf until2 & I take my advice from lactation consultants and other seasoned breastfeeding moms. Its nobodys business esp not the ignorant! ;) lol I just rwally hope I don't dry up. I'm going to make lactation cookies today.
I breastfed my daughter most of the way through my pregnancy with my son. My milk started to dry up though so it was very hard, and eventually she lost interest. She was about 13months by then though, so I was OK with it. Though it was harder for me than her!
I will be having 2 under 2 this January. I have continued to breastfeed my daughter. My supply tanked for about 3-4 weeks but I knew if she didn't continue to nurse babies forget how to nurse. My daughter still dry nursed until my supply came back. We have set limits. She can nurse twice a day, but the rest is for 'baby'.
I am currently 35+5 weeks and breastfeed my 2 yr old. I plan on tandem nursing also.