fenugreek??

Anyone ever use it or know if it actually works?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Fenugreek helps my sister with her labor. And I am planning to start taking when I am 7 months. I am due on January 2016
Helpful - 0
I'd reccomend them in capsules, I was given the liquid and dropper by a pharmacy and whoaaaa does that stuff taste awful.
Helpful - 0
I took it for my milk increase and it worked. And no smell lol
Helpful - 0
^^ that's exactly what it smells like! I hate maple syrup, so I had to stop after a couple of weeks because I was making myself nauseous haha.
Helpful - 0
I found it did nothing for me, and yes you do smell. I didn't realize that it makes you smell, so I was taking a shower one day and shaving my arm pits and was wondering why they smelled like maple syrup (that's what it smelled like to me)
Helpful - 0
I used it after my first to increase milk production at my OB's recommendation. It did help! Be warned though, your skin and sweat will smell like it for the duration that you take it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community