Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

lol just wondering

I have very small boons I'm a 34B and I was wondering how in the world I'm going to breastfeed lol.. I just don't think it's possible. Anyone else?
11 Responses
Boobs* lol
They will get bigger
about 4 days after babys born ull explode lol
I was 34b an im sure u dnt wanna c my boobs now they r so huge i cant fit in any of my tops  and im only 17wks and they say it will get bigger when im on d last lap so scared
I was barely a B when I got pregnant now I'm a full B cup and I'm thinking the same thing you are lol
9515116 tn?1409079199
I started off a 36C now at 31 wks i am a 42DD
7996069 tn?1410153318
You will be fine lol I was a 34b. My second trimester I was up to a D. Now at the end of my third I'm a C, then once my milk come in they will be much bigger.. much bigger. What's crazy is I always thought I had small books always nd wanted bigger ones, when they were huge my second trimester I HATED them
428506 tn?1296557399
How much milk you produce does not depend on how much breast tissue you have.  A women with small breasts may out produce a woman with large breasts.

Most women will be able to make enough milk for their baby.  Even if not, you can still brewstfeed and then supplement with formula to meet your baby's nutritional needs.
Yep, they grow. I was 36c before pregnancy. Now at 28 weeks im 40dd.
Your boobs get HUGE. Like HUGE. Don't worry. They get so big it hurts. I was in my c's and went to double d's.
Breast size has nothing to do with milk production. Curious where u got that idea from.

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community

Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365192513
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.