lol just wondering

I have very small boons I'm a 34B and I was wondering how in the world I'm going to breastfeed lol.. I just don't think it's possible. Anyone else?
Boobs* lol
They will get bigger
about 4 days after babys born ull explode lol
I was 34b an im sure u dnt wanna c my boobs now they r so huge i cant fit in any of my tops  and im only 17wks and they say it will get bigger when im on d last lap so scared
I was barely a B when I got pregnant now I'm a full B cup and I'm thinking the same thing you are lol
I started off a 36C now at 31 wks i am a 42DD
You will be fine lol I was a 34b. My second trimester I was up to a D. Now at the end of my third I'm a C, then once my milk come in they will be much bigger.. much bigger. What's crazy is I always thought I had small books always nd wanted bigger ones, when they were huge my second trimester I HATED them
How much milk you produce does not depend on how much breast tissue you have.  A women with small breasts may out produce a woman with large breasts.

Most women will be able to make enough milk for their baby.  Even if not, you can still brewstfeed and then supplement with formula to meet your baby's nutritional needs.
Yep, they grow. I was 36c before pregnancy. Now at 28 weeks im 40dd.
Your boobs get HUGE. Like HUGE. Don't worry. They get so big it hurts. I was in my c's and went to double d's.
Breast size has nothing to do with milk production. Curious where u got that idea from.

You are reading content posted in the Breastfeeding Community