Burns Community
111 Members

Mild skin redness on side of right arm after 2 months following a sunburn

About 2 months ago I was playing football with my friends and I was in the sun for a long period of time. I've got red hair and fair skin and forgot to put on sun screen and my arms and neck both got burnt as a result however the sunburns only started  to become bright red when I got home later in the day and despite this there was no pain. Following this I applied cold compresses and aloe Vera gel to the burned areas and in the following days and weeks the burns rapidly began to improve, at the moment my neck and left arm have gone back to normal however my right arm still has a mild redness and sunburn outline is still aparent even though it has considerably improved compared to when I got the burn, is there any suggestions as to why this portion of my right arm is still experiencing some mild redness months after ? Thanks
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions