Burns Community
110 Members

I have burns inside my vagina...

Hi. Two days ago I was wiping myself down with some Johnson's No Tears body wash. I figured it would be okay since they use it on baby's. I guess while wiping, I managed to get some of it inside my vagina. I didn't think anything of it, but last night it began hurting very, very badly. Every bit of pressure sets off more pain. I looked as deep in as I could and all I see are dark red/purple spots as if it's burnt inside. I do believe that's what happened, and I'm fully willing to deal with the pain and let it heal on its own even though it is excruciating and bothersome. I also have a little yellowish discharge but it's mostly faint, light pink blood. I realize this all makes me sound like a complete idiot but it's the most painful thing I've felt in my life thus far. Should I just let it heal on its own? All help is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions