sharing

Just wanna share this site recently found it my self,wonderful educations specially Andrew Murray.
this one about the blood of Christ he has not only saved our souls but our bodys aswell .
Bone of my bones meet of my meet listen to them wonderful words of the Lord him self!

http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/murray/5f00.0572/5f00.0572.c.htm

theres a lot of good books here enjoy!!

ca.
I didn´t thought about the name of this MH site "By the blood of Christ" until after I had posted this post above.

The title of the book is by the power of the blood of Christ, how suitable is that.
Surely no coincidence i posted it here what do you think?

Good Gods blessing to you all!
Thank you so much for sharing...."what can wash my sins away...nothing but the BLOOD of JESUS"........God Bles...brian
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the By the Blood of Jesus Group

STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.