CBS Soaps Community
13 Members

Can we talk about HOUSE??

It is my favorite show. It often drives me nuts but I tune in every week. I won't even take phone calls when it's on....LOL

Anyone else "hooked" on this show?

Tuck
Yes in my house, we watch House a lot and have his DVDs even the old ones we re run. What do you think about his accent he is English but he does an amazing American voice, I have watched him for years and always thought him a good actor , many English plays .Sometimes the Part he plays drives me wild but I know that brilliance sometimes goes hand in hand with Mental challenges ,he doesnt seem to think clearly yet he is amazingly perspedtive about sickness even has ESP .Yes I like you really enjoy the Show.
Of course you can talk about House , i don't watch it but my sister loves it
I am a reality Nut. the only show i watch at night thats not reality is Heros
I think we would all have the answers to our medical problems if we had House for a dr.  We might not like what we hear, but I would believe it coming from him!
Yes I would believe him too.

I am about to purchase the yearly episodes. My sister has them and she says you learn a lot and understand more about him and the plot when you watch it from episode to episode, back to back.

I am very upset that they are writing Cameroon out of the show. I have always preferred her over 13.
House is on tonight. I will be watching.

He never ceases to amaze me.
I love House! What do you all think of the new transformation of House?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.