CLOMID CLUB Community
281 Members

Could it Be??

Ok ladies I have done 2 rounds of Clomid & my period is 5 days late now. When should I baby test? I have crampy pain on & off headaches sore breasts & nipples, i feel like I live in the bathroom. Someone enlighten me please. I never miss a period unless Im pregnant I have a constant 28 day cycle like clockwork.

Thanks,
Heather
i would go ahead and take a pregnancy test to see if u are having all those symptons
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.