clomid round 1

hai frndz...i am shasiya..Today i took my first tablet of clomid 5omg...Today is my 4th day of my cycle and balance 4 tablets i have...My dr give appointment on may 5th...that is my 11th day of my cycle....i dont know how it will work...but plz pray for me frndz...I have pcos but my dr didnt gave tablet for pcos...anyway all is well....
hi Shasiya. I pray that you get your BFP soon.I am in the same boat as being new to clomid and i have taken my first pill today though your post is of april...:) so how r u doing? and what esle your doctor gave you or told you? I mean did he/she give you HCG injections too and what about having sex? any days prescribed?
Am New here and just started clomid 3days ago. I pra it work for us all
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the CLOMID CLUB Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.