Cancer Community

Is this already high probable cancer?

I have had in 2009 a Final Report
4. "S" Suspicious Abnormality (Biopsy considered)
5. "M" Malignancy Highly Probable ( Biopsy Considered)
0. "NAE" Needs Additional Evaluation
I have NOT check this out since 2009 and we are 2013... is that bad? or can be worst now???
Cordially, Maria T
Hi!
I am not sure which area biopsy it is, but that is not really relevant. If further evaluation was suggested and biopsy was advised, then this should be done. It is important to consult your doctor again and get this evaluated again. A highly probable report often turns into malignancy, and even if it does not, it needs to be regularly monitored. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.