A
A
A
Close
Cancer Community
6.56k Members
547253 tn?1398187995

Post situation after cervical cancer treatment

My aunt age 53 years, she had cervical cancer (microscopy: Squamous cell carcinoma, grade-I (well differentiated)).  As per doctor advice, she received radiation therapy and Chemotherapy treatment (pls see the attached document of chemotherapy list) two years ago.  After finishing radiation and chemo therapy she has survive her life without other health problem.

However, since three months ago, she has been suffering with lower abdominal sharp pain 3-4 days once a week on the other hand her left leg became hard and swelling with little pain.  

Therefore, this situation, two major following tests has been done as state below:
1)Radiology CT scan of lower abdominal test result Impression:
                        CT scan of lower abdomen in a known case of carcinoma cervix reveals:
                        Retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy.
                        normal sized uterus, without any sizable mass lesion.

Duplex Study of Lower Limbs result  Comments: Recanalyzed phage of DVT (left lower limbs).

Hence this situation of my aunt, I am looking forward to hearing some advice about the present condition of my aunt and what next treatment option we can go ahead in this regard.

Regards
Palash
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.