oral cancer

my uncle has been suffering from oral cancer for more than one year ....he is taking treatment from JK Cancer hospital kanpur  but there is no progress seeing....Dr. said to do chemotherepy.......what to do give me suggetion.....thanks

This discussion is related to which hospital is best in delhi for chemotherapy for case discussed ??.
How is your uncle? Oral cancer treatment depends on a variety of factors including the type of cancer present, medical history, symptoms and overall health of patient. Chemotherapy is usually  indicated and it is best that you discuss the management plan with his doctor also. Take care and regards.

You are reading content posted in the Cancer Community

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.