Cancer Community

possible brain tumor

I've been having sharp pains and been feeling light headed just do not feel like myself. I've experienced some nausea. I had a sinus xray done by my physician and he said it came back normal. If there was a brain tumor would it have shown on a sinus xray.....please help I'm so scared.....
Hi.  A brain tumor normally does not show up in sinus x-rays.  A cranial CT scan is the usual procedure which is used to check for the presence of masses in the brain.  But I think you should first have yourself checked by a neurologist or an internal medicine specialist, before prematurely concluding that you have a brain tumor. The light headed feeling and sharp pains (headache?) are too non-specific to be readily attributed to the presence of a brain tumor.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.