trusting the pathology

Dr,  was recently dx. with IDC with squamous differentiation , at this point , tumor is just under 2cm, ultrasound node check is negative, contrast dye MRI done last week , shows no change, and no additional cancer in either breast. Bi-opsy and pathology was done in my home town, we are now going to pittsburgh.second opinion  confirms diagnosis,they used the samples from my home town to confirm diagnosis.(They are recommending Chemo to start with, instead of surgery, which I question too.

seeing as tho the receptors are trulythe key indicater of the path of treatment ,

Wouldnt it be benificial for me to have another bi-opsy to get another pathology report for comparison, from a major lab,  ACS site tells me there are quite a few false/negative and false/postive (mis-diagnosis) in using small labs to do pathology.  Also a FISH test wasnt done te (+2) on scale ,or the Oxogene DX test.

my pathology report shoed the following
negative ER
weak staining in 15% of PR
HER2/neu is 0 negative for overexpression

This discussion is related to Chemo or not.

You are reading content posted in the Cancer Community

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.