Caregivers Community
222 Members

Free, One Hour Live Health Chat Prostate Cancer: Early Detection and Proper Treatments Friday Sep 30, 2011, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST)

For those who are caring for a patient with prostate cancer, or if you have questions about prostate cancer that are for yourself or a loved one, please join us for a free, one hour live health chat: Prostate Cancer: Early Detection and Proper Treatments Friday Sep 30, 2011, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST)

Register and ask your questions now!
http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/66

Early detection and choosing the appropriate treatment are key components of a successful outcome for patients with prostate cancer. Take this opportunity to chat with an expert to learn about screening and how to evaluate treatment

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Cheryl,

I did forward the link/information to several ppl that I think will have an interest in this discussion. There are not MH members.... so hopfully it will encourage them to join us.

Thanks,
Tuck
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life