confused father

need help my baby is 10 month old now. she cant turn to prone position , crawl and sit one morning i noticed she has also ankle clonus. im very worried is this normal is she have a problem???please help me...

It would be the best idea to take your baby to see your paediatrician for a full neurology workup.  Children behind in milestones must be evaluated as soon as possible to get the best possible outcome with therapies.
Good luck
Hi.
How is your daughter doing?  Did she have newborn screening when she was born?
Your daughter seems to have a developmental delay.  There are children who have delays in their developmental milestones and are still considered within the norm.  
I agree with the previous post that there is a need to have your daughter evaluated by her doctor.  Appropriate therapy will be given once there is a definite diagnosis.
Good luck and God bless you always.

You are reading content posted in the Cerebral Palsy Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease