Leep procedure

Hi there!

After a abnormal pap smear and Colposcopy I was diagnosed with cervcite,condyloma and CIN II, my doctor explained everything so I have to do the Leep procedure.
Im self paid in a hospital in NYC and my nurse's doctor only gave me one day(monday) to do this surgery and I just started a new job so I wouldn't like to miss a daywork especially the beginning. Besides all the stress Im terrified cause I cannot loose that job opportunity and I have to take care of this cervix issue.
I just would love to know if somebody can recomend a doctors office, or clinic even a hospital( in NYC) where they have more flexible schedules for human beings like me.
Sincerely

Tricia
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
CIN III and HPV ... tomorrow will find out what they want to do LEEP or Conization .. scared to death. 34 years old. do we have cancer at ciniii and cinii?
Helpful - 0
cin v is cancer so what you have is leading to cancer if it goes un treated.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Cervical Cancer Community

New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.